Rhinoplasty Why do you need to insert a secondary tissue tip?
Who doesn’t, but Emma cares. Today, one of our doctors will take you to solve your questions. Many people who are preparing for rhinoplasty or are curious to know extraordinarily. Why? Is rhinoplasty important? How important is it? If you want to know, We went to Emma Clinic to find out together.
Why does rhinoplasty require nose support?
Silicone rhinoplasty is generally used when the surgeon inserts silicone into the nose. If no artificial tissue is inserted, the silicone tip will be directly close to the surface of the nose. However, if there is a cushion that will help “sandwich between silicone and nose texture”, the separator will help prevent nose piercing problems in the future, and after rhinoplasty over time, the chances of seeing silicone edges will be less, making it look natural as well.
Material used for nose augmentation tip
There are 2 types of rough divisions.
- Materials that come from “our own body”, such as cartilage behind the ears. Coccyx tissue
- Materials that don’t come from our bodies that most people call “tissue.”
Both materials are used for rhinoplasty tips, but they have their pros and cons.
Cartilage behind the ear or coccyx tissue
- advantage There is no chance of losing because the material comes from our own body.
- Disadvantages : Many parts of the surgery must be painful because there are many surgeries, 1 rhinoplasty and 1 surgery that will bring materials.
- Advantages The thickness of the artificial tissue can be selected.
- Disadvantages : The price is higher.
For those who are worried about rhinoplasty with artificial tissue, there is a chance of allergies. One doctor said that the implants used to support the tip of the nose are “genetic engineering” with high quality and safety, making the risk of allergies very low or almost no allergic reactions. Don’t worry.
How do I know if I should support the tip of my nose?
One doctor said that nose support has three purposes.
- Add shape to the tip of the nose. Increase the volume to make the tip of the nose look directed upwards. Look more glorified or drop the tip of the teardrop.
- Prevent future problems, such as preventing silicone nose piercing.
- Increase the thickness of the tip of the nose. In case of rhinoplasty Skin problems around the tip of the nose or thin tip of the nose
How’s it going with your rhinoplasty questions? Why do you need to insert a secondary tissue tip? According to one doctor, we can see the benefits of artificial tissue. In addition to helping with beauty. I will get a nose augmentation even though I choose the best and safest thing for myself. So you can show off your beauty with confidence. Anyone interested in rhinoplasty can contact Emma Clinic through various channels.